What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identifiable information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Device information (Operating system, browser and screen size).
- Location information (Approximate country and region from your IP address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Talo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register on our website.
- Make an API call using one of our software development kits (SDKs).
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Identify you in the dashboard.
- Understand our users better.
How do we store your data?
We store your data in our cloud servers, physically located in Germany.
We will immediately delete your personal identifiable information (PII) on request. Some essential data will need to be anonymised.
All of the data above never leaves our servers. We only use privacy-respecting analytics.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Talo for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Talo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Talo to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Talo erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Talo restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Talo's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Talo transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us